Human Resources Trainee, with a focus on IT Recruitment
darwinLabs is a company specialized in OutSystems development. We are a tight group of passionate IT professionals with love for building things that matter. We strongly believe in Agile Software development and in using the best technologies to get the results that matter to our customers.
We are recruiting a Human Resources Trainee, with a focus on IT Recruitment, to join our team.
What you will do:
- Gather recruitment needs and guarantee that the recruitment process develops smoothly;
- Review and post technical job descriptions
- Actively search for qualified candidates;
- Perform screening interviews;
- Coordinate with the IT team and board members to schedule upcoming interviews;
- Elaborate reports with interview information;
- Prepare and send job proposals;
- Prepare job contracts and pursue all inherent onboarding tasks;
- Maintain recruitment database up to date, as well as the HR internal management platform;
- Contact and work with our partners and providers, maintaining a good relationship with them all;
- Give support to the HR team for the remaining HR processes;
- Administrative tasks and support on daily HR activities.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree in Human Resources or similar;
- Basic knowledge of Portuguese work law;
- Interest in recruitment, mainly IT recruitment processes;
- Willingness to learn, understand and explain requirements for technical roles;
- Experience working with MS office;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English, spoken and written;
- Previous experience with recruitment, through academic internships, will be a plus.
What do we have to offer you:
- Paid internship + meal allowance;
- Health insurance since the first day of employment;
- 2 vacation days for every worked month + 1 vacation day during Christmas;
- Possibility to integrate the team, after finishing your professional internship;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Constant accompaniment of the defined goals;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects.
Where People, Innovation, and Technology came together to trigger EVOLUTION.
Job Category: HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisbon
Contract Type: Fixed-term
Allows remote work: Yes