- Hands-on attitude in projects related to scalable build, test, and deployment systems, applying continuous integration and continuous delivery practices;
- Work closely with the Development team to spot opportunities for improvement and promote effective collaboration across the team;
- Understand the technical and process aspects of the development needs of the team;
- Research new tools and processes, experiment with them and promote their adoption.
- Academic degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science;
- Knowledge in programming languages, scripting and automation tools;
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code development, testing, and deployment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good knowledge of software development;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to travel.
- You’re open to new challenges;
- Have solid knowledge about the tools you use;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Able to understand complex topics, including business requirements.
What do we have to offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Constant training that includes the development of skills;
- Flexibility to work from home and work-life balance;
- Great environment to work in;
- Ping pong table, PlayStation, free coffee and much more.
Job Category: Developer Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisbon