- Experience in developing dynamic and interactive user interfaces for web applications;
- Proven experience with OutSystems;
- Good knowledge of Web Frameworks;
- Willing to travel;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- You’re open to new challenges and new technologies;
- Have solid knowledge about the tools you use;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Able to understand complex topics, including business requirements.
What do we have to offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Constant training that includes the development of skills;
- Flexibility to work from home and work-life balance;
- Great environment to work in;
- Ping pong table, PlayStation, free coffee and much more.
Job Category: Developer Frontend
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisbon
Contract Type: Permanent
Allows remote work: Yes